When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A College Student Rode This Dangerous Bike To His Graduation.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE

I didn't know where to put this on the CABE. I went to my niece's graduation and this guy and his junk bike were the center of attention. He was proficient so he didn't break anything on himself or other classmates. The lettering says Sunshine Community (?). Does this mean that there are more Looneys? It is not good transportation after a drunken grad party. I only took one bad picture. It had a seat and bars but I was interested in the frame assembly. One front brake so he crawls up the frame and pushes off from the lamp post?, OH MY. Where is his mom?

Last edited:
Working that brake lever would be like standing on one foot and then trying to tie the shoe on that foot.

IMO better to ride that then play video games all day or have your eyes glued to your phone. That bike might even cause some face to face conversation. When he was riding it did he have a water bottle in one hand and his phone in the other? Just cracking on the millennials, they seem to be a pretty good group overall. I am thinking about starting a support group called phones anonymous. The group would actually go places, talk to others in public and do things. Might even have a group challenge of see how many days or hours you can go without your phone. First prize would be to get your life back, second prize save your eyes and third would be you get to enjoy the physical things in life like riding a bike. Have a good day.

108D0A0E-CA76-40FA-85C6-AA58DD6FEB51.jpeg

Last edited:
Back