When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple neglected girls stingrays

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

zangit

On Training Wheels
Hello, I signed up because I am researching a couple of old girls stingray bikes that are being neglected.

My aunts converted my grandfather's tool shed into the clubhouse for us (The Stingrays) back in the day. (’77 Fair Lady, Serial # DN513047 & ’81 Lil Chik, Serial #KS538534)

Fair lady 6.png

Lil chik side.png

Hello, I signed up because I am researching a couple of old girls stingray bikes that are being neglected.

My aunts converted my grandfather's tool shed into the clubhouse for us (The Stingrays) back in the day. (’77 Fair Lady, Serial # DN513047 & ’81 Lil Chik, Serial #KS538534)

View attachment 1678089

View attachment 1678090
They look like they are in beautiful condition to me!! Nice!!

There is a “serial number research” thread and some guys that are human encyclopedia’s about these bikes, maybe try posting on there?

fair lady looks all their tires replaced common, lil chik has wrong bars should have small ape hangers, dealer could have put those on though, and back rim should be a s-7 nice bikes that will clean up

Thank you so much everyone - I appreciate your expertise and will make good use of your time!
On any Schwinn bike that was made from 1976 and on had the actual build date stamped on the head badge next to the letter I.

Back