When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Couple Of My Old School Bmx Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

nycet3

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Here are a couple of my pre-1980 Redlines. All are era correct and have original finishes and decals. Hope you enjoy. Joe
image.jpg

image.jpg
Above is a 1978 Proline. Full chromoly frame and fork. This is the second year for the Proline. It was sold as a frame and fork set. The 1977 frame had seat stays with a single bend in them. From 1978 on, the stays had two bends.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Above is a 1978 Redline MX-II. 1978 is the second year for the MX-II. This frame has the front end of the Squareback and the stays of a Proline.

Finally, above is a 1979 Redline MX-II. This is the first year of the new MX-II frame and fork design. This bike has early redline V bars and a Redline Super Proline stem. People call this model stem a "brute" stem. This bike also has pretty rare NTKK snakebelly tires in "fat/skinny" sizes and black sidewalls.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Cool bikes man. I'd like to find tires with the tread pattern that the '78 has but in a 26" size. Anybody know if those are even produced?

Back