When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple of Triumph desert sleds.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barfbucket

Finally riding a big boys bike
1957 and 67 T110 street scramblers. I bought the 67 new, traded in my Bonnieville for it. It’s a beast to get out of deep mud.

1957 and 67 T110 street scramblers. I bought the 67 new, traded in my Bonnieville for it. It’s a beast to get out of deep mud.View attachment 1442378

Professional restoration is on going of the 57. A new old stock sub frame has been sourced to replace the top piece with gob welds. New chrome plating, new wheel rims/spokes, Magneto restored to 12 volts, tank cleaned and ready for paint. Mechanicals need to be rebuilt and a new wiring harness Installed. Twelve volt LED lighting system. Seat to be recovered and a new exhaust has been ordered from England.

View attachment 1528724

View attachment 1528725

Professional restoration is on going of the 57. A new old stock sub frame has been sourced to replace the top piece with gob welds. New chrome plating, new wheel rims/spokes, Magneto restored to 12 volts, tank cleaned and ready for paint. Mechanicals need to be rebuilt and a new wiring harness Installed. Twelve volt LED lighting system. Seat to be recovered and a new exhaust has been ordered from England.
Sweet. Here is my 1969 Bonneville 650 restored.

20210529_170645_HDR-02[25888].jpg

IMG_3930 (1).JPG

IMG_3933.JPG

IMG_3934 (1).JPG

View attachment 1528724

View attachment 1528725

Beautiful. There is an early restored 750 at a bar near here that they have on display. The 67 will just be preserved, rebuilt mechanicals and tank paint. I just want it to be a rider. The rear fender has broken out chunks and it’s curled up from me doing wheelies back in the 60s when I could do that stuff, so I’ll have a new back fender installed. My friends think I should keep the damaged fender for nostalgia but that’s silly.

Back