When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few Vintage style shots of my Schwinns

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

EastsideSchwinn

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello everyone just wanted to share a few photos I took yesterday In the city of Whittier. Took my cruiser out for a ride with my cousin early in the morning and saw a few old buildings that I thought were perfect for this...hope you like the pics!

Vintage1-1.jpg

Vintage2-1.jpg

Vintage3-1.jpg

Vintage4-1.jpg

Vintage5-1.jpg

Eastside,you forgot the time honored,traditional shot in front of a white garage door.Nice pics.

Eastside,you forgot the time honored,traditional shot in front of a white garage door.Nice pics.
Lol..I know right... Im kinda bored with that shot..Its usually the very first shot I have when I get or build a new bike :) anyway dont want to disappoint :D

Vintage8-1.jpg

Diggin' the bike pics...

...and the Fox tail and the 'Coon tail. (I gotta 'Coon tail on my 'Zoot Suit Riot' bike)

Where is Whittier at on the East Side?

Last edited by a moderator:
...and the Fox tail and the 'Coon tail. (I gotta 'Coon tail on my 'Zoot Suit Riot' bike)

Where is Whittier at on the East Side?

Hey thanks MagicRat, I have a fox tail on pretty much every bike I own...lol.. Whittier is on the East Border of Los Angeles..

Good Deal,another Tail Biker!

I also have Esso/Exxon Tiger Tails hanging on the back my Muscle Bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back