When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A good start to a deluxe shelby

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1938airflow

Wore out three sets of tires already!
parts are starting to make a bike. still need a drilled S horn light. and fender braces. then everything will be sent out to get polished and fixed up.
20161025_174020.jpg
20161025_174044.jpg
20161025_174054.jpg
20161025_174059.jpg
20161025_174104.jpg
20161025_174112.jpg
20161025_174050.jpg
20161025_174107.jpg

I built this Shelby from parts ... it's now my new favorite .... well this month ... I rode it probably a good 200+ miles last month ... 1st ride & maiden voyage was @ San Diego Tour de Fat - next week was the Long Beach Vets swapmeet - the next weekend was CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride - Then the Long Beach Marathon Bicycle Tour @ 6am in the morning - followed by the Orange Circle ride @ 10:30am ... then the next week was the Thunderbirds airshow ride from Newport Beach to the Airshow along the ocean front in Huntington Beach with a California rainstorm to wash us & our bicycles off ... A fun build & a great rider / now survivor ... I like resurrecting these more each time I do one ... it changes as built & becomes a one off custom from being left behind ... rewarding experience .. I like where you build is going .. keep making it happen .. take your time ... no rush I am sure you have another to ride ... Ride Vintage ... Frank

2016 Long Beach MARATHON - 1940 Shelby.jpg

Not yet, the bars from ebay came in yesterday. thare not as bad as I thought. one one dent by the right grip and a bent in the curve of it. I think a little head will straighten the bent out and the dent I can heat up and hit front the inside. I cleaned the dirt off and thares decent og. Chrome under for a crusty bike. I might sell the original pair when I get done with them

Nice! are those the crusty bars from ebay???

Back