When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Good Year in Greece

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Greeced lightning

Finally riding a big boys bike
Badged Colson that is. Received my first vintage American cruiser this week. Thanks to @mike j and actually many other prominent Cabers contributed also. I am affiliated with a windsurfing center on the beach in Ixia on the island of Rhodes. It’s one of the southern most Greek islands about 12 miles off the coast of Turkey. I thought that an authentic vintage California beach/ surfers cruiser would be great here. This part of the island is pretty flat but I did want a three speed. Budget was a concern &weight an issue. Boxed, it came in at 50 &1/2 pounds, the limit was 51, & that was w/out the tank. Homeland security did an excellent job of repacking, actually better than original. This is essentially a parts bike, and I’d like to thank the following Cabers for their contributions (whether they know it or not)
First, foremost & very apropos the @THEGOLDENGREEK for talking Mike j into buying this 1939 frame. @dfa242 for the fork, @tanksalot for the cranks, seat and I believe the chain ring. @Bike Mike for the handlebars, stem & grips. @syclesavage for the rims, @bikejunk for the chain, and last but not least @Krakatoa for the TOC wrench. I think that’s everyone & I think I’m hooked.

133FD64D-2687-49F9-8310-F84D05480F6A.jpeg

FA893C60-1025-43A8-AFCC-23DA3656B006.jpeg

Back