When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little help.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kcohol

On Training Wheels
Hello new member I picked this beautiful bike up the other day really cheap for my daughter. Took it for a spin and found the cabe linkage broke back in the rear.Was wondering if anyone had any information on this bike.Im thinking its a schwinn but I can't find a year or any pics. I was seeing that it has dual seat post wich I never seen before. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20210901-172105_Facebook.jpg

Hello new member I picked this beautiful bike up the other day really cheap for my daughter. Took it for a spin and found the cabe linkage broke back in the rear.Was wondering if anyone had any information on this bike.Im thinking its a schwinn but I can't find a year or any pics. I was seeing that it has dual seat post wich I never seen before. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 1471115
Not a Schwinn. Not sure what it is,need more pics. Welcome and good luck.

You can buy parts to repair the cable end depending on where it is broken. You also need to know if it is a Sturmey Archer or Shimano. I can probably help you with the necessary parts once we establish exactly what you have and need.

You need to cut off the tip of the cable that hold the broken part on and replace it with one of these universal oneshttps://www.ebay.com/itm/143785748350

Last edited:
Thank you so very much. Any idea what kind of bike it is? I see on the handles it says schwinn but could be a mix and match type of thing.

Worksman maybe? I know they build three-wheelers. But I haven't seen that fork on a Worksman before.

-----

not a Worksman
the Worksman is a more robust beast; "built" as we used to say BITD

IIRC these were done in Florida

me imperfect memory is not bringing up the name

some of the cycle's original transfers have been removed or covered over by the present respray

-----

Back