When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A lot of cool bikes

-
Now Drop box wants a note from my mother to access the pictures, so screw them.
If you want a lot of detailed pics of any of the bikes, contact him and he will send you a drop box link or whatever.
Drop box is old tech and has little use for me anymore. Im not giving them all my information too. Just know that if you do, their business model is to suck all of your info and pics and sell them.
You will meet exotic people, over the phone, by text and email.
So there is that......

My brain must be numb! Yes, it would be like distilling alcohol out of water; except dealing with elemental ion transfer ending up with a copper (or zinc?) plated surface. Is brass plate done via a hot dip into molten brass? I know it's done somehow; but as you state it wouldn't be feasible as an electroplate (unless there is some buffering method that could be employed in the electrolyte?). Just lack of sleep I guess. Well, I knew copper wasn't a great material for a frame regardless (though our 60 year old Revere Ware pan copperplate still looks pretty good consideringthe abuse it has taken). I come from more of a mechanical engineering background with some electrical sprinkled in. My sis is a chemical engineer and may be able to provide some more insight. Thanks for the "wake-up" call!
Having worked in a chromate plating plant, copper plating is a hot dip process containing electro chemical process involving copper plating coils or rods that chemically bonds to the metal surface.. Hope this helps...

Back