When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A picture speaks a thousand words Lets see your vintage mountainbikes.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
91 Breezer Sky. Started as just a frame. Built up as a 1x9. White Industries hubs, Marinovative brakes

DSC_0244.JPG

I just about fell out of my chair when I spotted a Ritchey Timberwolf during my breakfast scan of our small-town CL one morning this summer.

Kinda beat, it'll never be concours quality, but b'gosh it's a gen-u-ine fillet-brazed Ritchey!

Hodge-podge of parts. Super nice folks that I bought it from. It had definitely been 'rode hard and put away wet'. Funny- the part the gal was most excited about was the 90s purple anodized seat QR. LOL, she was adamant that it was an original Campy part... :) She did have the story straight about early QRs from NorCal guys she'd met in Crested Butte BITD, and I get things confused and conflated these days myself... The D-A hubs were really nice under the gunk. Surprised I had the D-A cassette tool, wonder why I've had that all these years? Relaced the beat-up, mismatched rims with polished Rhyno Lites- figured they were the closest thing to RM-20s. Crank/BB/headset all good, once refurbished. 8s era barcons and XT r der. New chain, flipped the 6s cogset.

It really does ride nice, although I don't ride much anymore- even with the sky-high bars my screwed-up neck can barely tolerate a moderate ride. Oh well. Someday the next owner can take it to the next level, as it is it works really well.

1673748260009.jpeg

1673748311643.jpeg

1673748354787.jpeg

1673748419688.jpeg

1673748512872.jpeg

Back