When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A polished turd

-

island schwinn

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
It can be done.I bought this a couple years ago and was really disappointed when it arrived.poor packing and many dents in the frame that weren't disclosed.all around bad deal.I decided to just go with it after considering parting it out for a while.I'm going to call it my 2:00 AM bike,because everything looks good at 2 when you're drunk.LOL.if you get within 10 feet,the dents are really apparent,so it'll get parked in the corner away from other bikes.
image.jpeg

It can be done.I bought this a couple years ago and was really disappointed when it arrived.poor packing and many dents in the frame that weren't disclosed.all around bad deal.I decided to just go with it after considering parting it out for a while.I'm going to call it my 2:00 AM bike,because everything looks good at 2 when you're drunk.LOL.if you get within 10 feet,the dents are really apparent,so it'll get parked in the corner away from other bikes.View attachment 665079
Looks good from here, awesome colors.

Back