When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Red Phantom with Black Phantom name?

-
red phantom.jpg

Yup that whole thing is mostly china. not even a repop frame but Chinese; note the seat post clamp photo , the top bar joint which appears to be by Pacific cycles {edited below, Schwinn cruiser frame} . . rims are china, too. Note the front fender's attachment with right angle bracket to fork, even that front fender aint Schwinn. which means; the fender light is the screw on mock type, no indent for the battery tray. the springer fork ain't Schwinn, and I doubt it's even a Pacific cycles repop too. It's a fantasy scam. a few older and repop Schwinn parts to chinch the con.

China frame joint: {Edit; wait, I were gonna suggest the head post joints might have bondo but rechecked some me bikes. this is likely an late 70's too early 80's Schwinn cruiser frame. mine has the same joint}
00L0L_jhEZfDMsOyK_600x450.jpg

Right angle fender bracket to fork:

00c0c_a3DZVCC73QV_600x450.jpg

china springer:

00o0o_hpzUTYZ1Hxb_600x450.jpg

Not Schwinn but me thinks this is Pacific cycle's (current brand owner, Doral industries, pacific cycle since 2002 ) china rims.

00M0M_kgSjLB23zR5_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Back