When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A simple Question?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72895
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cartel says, Relax, Enjoy, and Lets go Cruisin!

I greatly appreciate your post! It has given me a reason to find a different forum site. Yes, I feel foolish for even starting to read this thread thinking I might glean some useful information from it. That's all I come here for, and I won't have my time wasted by someone who feels it is appropriate to "bait" anyone here for any reason. Come out up front, first thing, and show your true intentions; I don't think it would have changed many comments prior to the "outing of yourself", but it may have changed some opinions others may have had towards you after the way you conducted yourself (is name calling, expletives, etc. really called for!) and hid your ulterior motive. Again, I thank you for providing the impetus for the removal of my account, and if possible, any material I may have contributed. To the rest of the members I apologize for this post which does nothing to forward the conversation. Take care and be safe everyone!

Respectfully, Howard
Ride Fast, Be Safe!

PS. To be factual Joaquin, if your attention to detail in your manufacturing is similar to your attention to detail regarding your grammar and spelling, you would not be receiving my business anyways; regardless of my initial desire for a product now knowing its source and level of diligence.
Please don't let this ahole ruin this site for you! There's lots of real people on here who aren't jerks and give real insite and great information touching on many subjects that really help! Again sorry you stumbled on this thread and ride on!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back