When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A simple Question?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72895
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyclingday Sayz
You can call it a fake bike, or a forgery, but I call it, about $24,000 thousand dollars less than an original, and it’s brand new, and American made.
In fact, the shop where this frame was made, is only a couple of miles from my house, so I can stop by a see them being hand crafted.
That, unto itself, is pretty rare these days.
This is a PERFECT example of unscrupulous A-HOLES that make excuses for why it is OK to rip-off a collectable "add your item here"! If you can't afford playing with the "big boy" collectors... Than may I suggest you sell the fake and start collecting GI Joe;s or Barbies!

Sorry Bud! But a fake is a fake... No matter how hard or much you pound your chest!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of those four bikes that you are calling FORGERIES and BLATANT RIPOFFS is mine. I bought it directly from the builder in person. At no time did anyone say or imply that it was a Cooks or a 35 Schwinn. Anyone with basic knowledge of a real cooks can tell from 10 feet its not a cooks and from 50 feet its not a Schwinn. You talk about collectors like they are Gods gift to the bicycle community.You are taking this way to serious. Ride your damn bike and enjoy it like your suppose to. I don't appreciate being called names, in fact it pisses me off.

One of those four bikes that you are calling FORGERIES and BLATANT RIPOFFS is mine. I bought it directly from the builder in person. At no time did anyone say or imply that it was a Cooks or a 35 Schwinn. Anyone with basic knowledge of a real cooks can tell from 10 feet its not a cooks and from 50 feet its not a Schwinn. You talk about collectors like they are Gods gift to the bicycle community.You are taking this way to serious. Ride your damn bike and enjoy it like your suppose to. I don't appreciate being called names, in fact it pisses me off.
I collect junk from different hobbies; own a '94 s10 mini truck, a '72 Ford Maverick someday hot rod, collect hot wheels both the $1-$50 @ times, comics and what ever else I enjoy. As long as I am not passing it off as something it's not for profit it pisses me off to be called names too. Then again I don't think I collect on the same scale or level as some of y'all do so I may not count as usual

Rcole45 sayz:
Anyone with basic knowledge of a real cooks can tell from 10 feet its not a cooks
OK, Please explain why you say that?
Otherwise you are just... another PERFECT example of unscrupulous A-HOLES that make excuses for why it is OK to rip-off a collectable "add your item here"!
You guys Crack me up! Whatever you are smoking MUST be REALLY GOOD!!!

wait, you posted a photo of your cooks, to compare with the bike that has your panties in a knot and you really can't see they are very different?

dang dude, that is sad. aside from them both being chromed, and a similar architecture, they are entirely different. a blind man could tell the difference.

chill.

1605321523594.png
1605321595183.png

Your the collector expert telling the rest of us what to do and think AND you can't see the difference between one of these 26 inch cruisers and a real Cooks. Maybe you need to educate your self before trying to tell the rest of what to do. Still don't like the name calling, does it make you feel like a big man. Hell with good eyes a cooks man could tell from 50 feet.

JS. It doesn't matter. It really doesn't bud. Make us all happy and copy the aluminum Delta Mouse tail lights and housings so we can all buy them from you and you could be rich/famous AND then condemn everyone for being stupid and fake! (and much more)
I am just happy you are so squeaky clean and morally responsible. We need more of that for sure in this world.

Yeah, and the best part is, that not a day goes by, that someone doesn’t stop us, and ask us where we got these fantastic bikes.
We have only been too happy to oblige them, by giving them Johnny’s contact information.
Once they realize how affordable they are, and of the high quality, and attention to detail, they have been selling like hot cakes.
They’ve been practically flying off the shelf, and Johnny can’t hardly make them fast enough.
Heck, it won’t be long, and the Earth will be littered with these things.
Get your order in now, and you too can be the envy of every bike enthusiast at your favorite places to ride.
Aint she purdy?
:cool:

wait, you posted a photo of your cooks, to compare with the bike that has your panties in a knot and you really can't see they are very different?
First off not my Cook Bros. Racing bike, second not wearing panties (thus not able to twist or knot), third I really can't see the difference... Honestly! Please explain the difference to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back