When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A simple Question?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72895
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rcole 45 sadz
Your the collector expert telling the rest of us what to do and think AND you can't see the difference between one of these 26 inch cruisers and a real Cooks. Maybe you need to educate your self before trying to tell the rest of what to do.
GOSH! Sorry! I might be REALLY Mistaken! PLEASE SCHOOL ME,I must be really mistaken! I'd love to know the difference!

I am just happy you are so squeaky clean and morally responsible. We need more of that for sure in this world.
Thanks MAN! You have no clue how "squeaky clean" I am... More to follow!

Yeah, and the best part is, that not a day goes by, that someone doesn’t stop us, and ask us where we got these fantastic bikes.
We have only be too happy to oblige them by giving them Johnny’s contact information.
Once they realize how affordable they are and of the high quality, and attention to detail, they have been selling like hot cakes.
They’ve been practically flying off the shelf, and Johnny can’t hardly make them fast enough.
Heck, it won’t be long, and the Earth will be littered with these things.
Get your order in now, and you too can be the envy of every bike enthusiast at your favorite places to ride.

That just shows what a douche bag Johnny and his followers are! If johnny were such a "rock star" He would not have to make counterfeits and forgeries of older classic bikes AND produce designs of his own that you guys can buy and be PROUD OF!
SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
On a cooks the seat stays join the seat post centered on the top tube. On one of Johns 26 cruisers the seat stays join the seat post below the bottom of the top tube. The wheel base is 1 inch shorter causing the rear wheel to be noticeably closer to the seat post. Seat post is taller on Johns above top tube. There are more but a little harder to see.

Rcole 45,
Your are so full of SH*T your eyes must be brown!!! Honestly, you guys crack me up! Now you are back pedaling like Russian circus bears! LOL!
What is your next excuse for Johnnies Plagiarism...No No! You don't get it! Cook Bros. Cruisers were made of Chromoly! Johnnies are made of Unobtainiom!

Cyclingday Sayz

This is a PERFECT example of unscrupulous A-HOLES that make excuses for why it is OK to rip-off a collectable "add your item here"! If you can't afford playing with the "big boy" collectors... Than may I suggest you sell the fake and start collecting GI Joe;s or Barbies!

Sorry Bud! But a fake is a fake... No matter how hard or much you pound your chest!!!
LMAO, you just called out one of the biggest "big boy" collectors (and super humble, non-chest pounding I might add) as some fake collecting cheap skate. Marty, that "fake" bike you posted is sexy AF! If someone is using their talents to handcraft bikes to meet a demand then I say more power to 'em! This troll needs to get a clue.

bikewhorder wrote:
This troll needs to get a clue.
Not if he is taking pride in owning a counterfeit of my companies product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back