When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A simple Question?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72895
  • Start date
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in a Monark train light & fender plane if anybody wants to repop them? Aluminum, fiberglass, & even good quality plastic would be Ok as a place holder.

I think this thread had the unintended consequence of providing some great advertising for JTT/True Torch cycles.

Handrails, Roll Cages, Righteous Beach Cruisers.
One call, gets it all.

only a moron would pay $1500.00 for that chrome frame shown above. I'd rather have a complete used Gary Fisher "Klunker" for less.
The fact that you would rather have a Gary Fisher does not make those of us that bought a JTT cruiser a moron. When did it become acceptable to call people that you don't even know names. Have you had a chance to ride a JTT cruiser? I have ridden a bunch of Gary Fishers bikes and most other brands of klunkers and mountain bikes and road bikes in my 70 years of riding and in MY opinion none of them compare to the JTT for the type of riding that we do and where we ride, I thought this site is suppose to be about bicycle riders from all styles of riding talking about bikes. It is sad to see it sink into a bunch of computer screen tough guys mouthing off.

There's ONLY a HANDFUL of bikes on here that I would pay $1500 for if I had that kinda "change" as some of you make it seem to be. I don't care what they're value may or may not be but that is a big money for a lot of Average Joes. I understand some of you have been doing this for years, some have higher paying jobs, buy low sell high & such but most people not in this hobby would consider all of us MORONS for buying bicycles, for salvaging their og paint, restoring them, & spending $ on them the way we do. None of my business but I would call you a moron in person 'cause there's heaps of schwitt I could spend $1500 vs that JTT bicycle & it's NOT Even Vintage. Not even attractive to me at least.

$1500 to much for a bike! I know collectors on this site that have collections with very few or no bikes that are that cheap.Their collections are worth more than my house.Are they morons? If you can not see spending that kind of money on the hobby I understand. But to sit behind your computer screen acting like a tough guy calling a person more than twice your age that you don't know a moron just proves my point, this site is losing its moral compass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back