When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a solute to RustyK

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JKT

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have a big solute to RustyK !! I never bought anything from Kris before and it was a very pleasant experience !! very good commination and extremely fast shipping with priority mail after payment was made... there are a few others here also with good morals as to quick shipping... but others could learn from these members on shipping quickly once payment is made... I realize sometimes things happen to prevent this from happening and I don't have a problem with it as long as there is good communication.... well... anyways thank you RustyK !!! it was a pleasure doing business with you!!! John

100 Percent ! AWESOME individual, excellent caber..will definitely buy from again..This is like JJohns delivery..fast..real fast shipping..AWESOMENESS

Kris is a local buddy of ours, he's a good guy and he's on top of it when it comes to selling/shipping.

Darcie

Kris is great to do business with, but I am a bit surprised he is dissolved in a liquid.
Chris

Back