When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A swing and a miss. 1952 Black Phantom?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brutuskend

I live for the CABE
Not quite.
Nice, to be sure, but not a phantom anymore if it ever was.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/d/longview-1952-vintage-schwinn-black/6924807983.html

00b0b_hxHTc0mv0HV_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
oh the horror! a nicely painted and done up bicycle that has an incorrect sticker.

a lot can happen in 68 years, you don't know if that was originally a phantom or not unless you saw the parts before he started.

that's the paint job I want to put on my 49 B6.

oh the horror! a nicely painted and done up bicycle that has an incorrect sticker.

a lot can happen in 68 years, you don't know if that was originally a phantom or not unless you saw the parts before he started.

that's the paint job I want to put on my 49 B6.
Same 4 me on my 47. :)

Make's me wonder how someone could know enough about Schwinn's to do such a nice job of " restoring" a bike with basically the correct paint job, and still not know what they ended up with. Very nicely done job for the most part. Maybe he just did the sticker and is calling it a Phantom because many people have HEARD of a Black Phantom, but fewer have heard of a B 6?

Back