When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A variety of prewar and postwar stems and necks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Various
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here are a number of stems in a variety of styles.

[SOLD] Stem #1 is a Torrington Bevelock art deco stem in nice condition. Maintains much of its original chrome finish. A couple minor dings. Nice as is or I'm guessing it will polish right up if that's what you're looking for. Notable that this is the uncommon rear-facing wedge variation. $80 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Stem #2 is a Torrington Bevelock art deco stem in nice condition. Maintains some of its original chrome finish. No dings or hammer marks. Polish it up or leave it as is to show some age. $80 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Stem #3 is an early style Torrington Bevelock art deco stem in nice condition. Maintains much of its original chrome finish. Polish it up or leave it as is to show some age. Notable that this is an early model with the old style binder bolt. $80 shipped in the US.

Stem #4 is a riser style prewar quill stem in good condition. Maintains much of its original chrome finish. Bolt heads have some marks from plier use. Features a cone-shaped expander bolt Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. $50 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Stem #5 is a razor-style Wald stem. It features a spectacular chrome finish. $45 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Stem #6 is a Snyder/Rollfast-style stem. Nice chrome finish. Bolt heads have some marks from plier use. $40 shipped in the US.

Stem #7 is an earlier Snyder/Rollfast-style stem. Original chrome finish is decent. Bolt heads have some marks from plier use. $40 shipped in the US.

Stem #8 is a 60s-style stamped steel quill stem often found on middleweight bicycles. $33 shipped in the US.

When replying, please provide the number(s) associated with your selection(s). Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Last edited:
Here are a number of stems in a variety of styles.

Stem #1 is a Torrington Bevelock art deco stem in nice condition. Maintains much of its original chrome finish. A couple minor dings. Nice as is or I'm guessing it will polish right up if that's what you're looking for. Notable that this is the uncommon rear-facing wedge variation. $80 shipped in the US.

Stem #2 is a Torrington Bevelock art deco stem in nice condition. Maintains some of its original chrome finish. No dings or hammer marks. Polish it up or leave it as is to show some age. $80 shipped in the US.

Stem #3 is an early style Torrington Bevelock art deco stem in nice condition. Maintains much of its original chrome finish. Polish it up or leave it as is to show some age. Notable that this is an early model with the old style binder bolt. $80 shipped in the US.

Stem #4 is a riser style prewar quill stem in good condition. Maintains much of its original chrome finish. Bolt heads have some marks from plier use. Features a cone-shaped expander bolt Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. $50 shipped in the US.

Stem #5 is a razor-style Wald stem. It features a spectacular chrome finish. $45 shipped in the US.

Stem #6 is a Snyder/Rollfast-style stem. Nice chrome finish. Bolt heads have some marks from plier use. $40 shipped in the US.

Stem #7 is an earlier Snyder/Rollfast-style stem. Original chrome finish is decent. Bolt heads have some marks from plier use. $40 shipped in the US.

Stem #8 is a 60s-style stamped steel quill stem often found on middleweight bicycles. $33 shipped in the US.

When replying, please provide the number(s) associated with your selection(s). Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

View attachment 1313591

View attachment 1313592
Hi Do you still have # 5 and #6 stems ?

Back