When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A variety of TOC and prewar seat posts

-
Price
Various
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here are a number of TOC and prewar seat posts in a variety of styles.

[SOLD] Post #1 is a 5/8" diameter solid lucky 7 seat post. Maintains most of its original finish. Overall length is 8 1/4". $35 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Post #2 is a 5/8" diameter solid "L" shape seat post. Nice original finish with missing nickel at the post base and not likely to be exposed. Overall length is 8 3/4". $40 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Post #3 is a 5/8" diameter solid "L" shape seat post with the slightest angle. Very nice original finish. Overall length is 7". $33 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Post #4 is a 3/4" [EDIT 13/16"] diameter Shelby long tubular "L" shape seat post with a solid extension. Some original finish. Overall length is 13". Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. $47 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Post #5 is a 13/16" diameter Silver King long quill seat post. Some silver paint overspray. Overall length is 10". Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. $63 shipped in the US.

Post #6 is a 13/16" diameter Silver King standard quill seat post. Overall length is 8". $50 shipped in the US.

Post #7 is a 3/4" diameter tubular lucky 7 seat post with a solid extension. Maintains some of its original nickel finish. Overall length is 6 3/4". $37 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Post #8 is a 3/4" diameter tubular long lucky 7 seat post with a solid extension. Incredible original nickel finish. Overall length is 9 1/2". Exceptional seat post. $72 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Post #9 is a 1" diameter tubular TOC lucky 7 seat post with a tubular braced extension. Maintains some of its original nickel finish. Overall length is 7". Uncommon size. $85 shipped in the US.

When replying, please provide the number(s) associated with your selection(s). Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Last edited:
Here are a number of TOC and prewar seat posts in a variety of styles.

Post #1 is a 5/8" diameter solid lucky 7 seat post. Maintains most of its original finish. Overall length is 8 1/4". $35 shipped in the US.

Post #2 is a 5/8" diameter solid "L" shape seat post. Nice original finish with missing nickel at the post base and not likely to be exposed. Overall length is 8 3/4". $40 shipped in the US.

Post #3 is a 5/8" diameter solid "L" shape seat post with the slightest angle. Very nice original finish. Overall length is 7". $33 shipped in the US.

Post #4 is a 3/4" diameter Shelby long tubular "L" shape seat post with a solid extension. Some original finish. Overall length is 13". Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. $47 shipped in the US.

Post #5 is a 13/16" diameter Silver King long quill seat post. Some silver paint overspray. Overall length is 10". Clean it up or leave it as is to show some age. $63 shipped in the US.

Post #6 is a 13/16" diameter Silver King standard quill seat post. Overall length is 8". $50 shipped in the US.

Post #7 is a 3/4" diameter tubular lucky 7 seat post with a solid extension. Maintains some of its original nickel finish. Overall length is 6 3/4". $37 shipped in the US.

Post #8 is a 3/4" diameter tubular long lucky 7 seat post with a solid extension. Incredible original nickel finish. Overall length is 9 1/2". Exceptional seat post. $72 shipped in the US.

Post #9 is a 1" diameter tubular TOC lucky 7 seat post with a tubular braced extension. Maintains some of its original nickel finish. Overall length is 7". Uncommon size. $85 shipped in the US.

When replying, please provide the number(s) associated with your selection(s). Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

View attachment 1314042
If that #4 is indeed 3/4", I will take it. But I have a feeling it's 13/16".

@SKPC

Last edited:
Back