When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A variety of Torrington pedals

-
Price
Various
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here are a number of pairs of Torrington pedals (mostly Torrington 8s).

[SOLD] Pair #1 are blackout Torrington 8s with wooden blocks. Nice rusty patina. Blocks have the perfect amount of wear. $55 shipped in the US.

Pair #2 are Torrington 8s with beefy uniformed groove blocks. Rusty with signs of early silver paint. $55 shipped in the US.

Pair #3 are Torrington 8s with worn mid-30s Torrington check blocks. Nice rusty patina. $50 shipped in the US.

Pair #4 are blackout Torrington 8s with worn rubber blocks. Nice rusty patina. $50 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Pair #5 are Torrington 8s with beefy rubber blocks. Nice rusty patina. $55 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Pair #6 are Torrington 8s with standard rubber blocks. Pedals maintain much of their original finish. Blocks show some wear. $67 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Pair #7 are Torrington 8s with standard rubber blocks. Pedals maintain some original finish while endcap embossing is clearly legible. $75 shipped in the US.

[SOLD] Pair #8 are Torrington JRs found on a variety of prewar tricycles and such. Beautiful original finish. Blocks have a couple of end chips. Both axels appear to be slightly tweaked. $45 shipped in the US.

When replying, please provide the number(s) associated with your selection(s). Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

[SOLD] PAIR #1

PAIR #2

PAIR #3

PAIR #4

[SOLD] PAIR #5

[SOLD] PAIR #6

[SOLD] PAIR #7

[SOLD] PAIR #8

Last edited:
Back