When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Very Special Pair - '36 Safety Streamlines

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Maybe one day ill find a stand for the boys. For now he will be leaning against his REPOP pedals.

Thank you to chris (@bikewhorder ) for the gorgeous girls pedals. Thank you to my friend steve elmer for the killer fork repair. And thank you to brant (@New Mexico Brant ) brant for putting in so much work to help me get these out to the ride so desiree (@Desireé ) can ride with me in long beach! They started their journey yesterday!

20180120_081404.jpg

20180120_081409.jpg

20180120_081444.jpg

I recently became the owner of some very special bikes! My friend Susannah (good looking blonde on the girls streamline ;)) and I gave them quick tune ups this weekend, new tires and went for a ride! We rode to the dairy queen for drinks and then to the hardware store to get hardware for the girls drop stand. I need to find a correct boys drop stand, and work on the front fender attachment and alignment. It moved around while riding. The girls bike rides like a top!

What beautiful rides.

Im very blessed to own these. Even if it meant giving up other great bikes.

Wanted to share :)

-Amanda

View attachment 664261

View attachment 664262

View attachment 664263

View attachment 664264

View attachment 664265

View attachment 664266
Great looking pair of bikes, Really like the picture with old chevy truck. Great photo....

Back