When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A very unhappy customer!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey Barry imagine your on Richard Dawson era Family Feud. He says too you,”Number one reason we don’t do ebay anymore?”
You answer:”Idiots?”
“Number one answer!!
Ding ding ding, Winner!
Lol
8BAA61B1-C595-4BFD-B588-D6CA397268A7.jpeg

I contributed a badge pic and would like to buy a copy of your fine book please. Pm me at your leisure.
Thank you,
Chris

Hey Barry imagine your on Richard Dawson era Family Feud. He says too you,”Number one reason we don’t do ebay anymore?”
“Number one answer!!
Ding ding ding, Winner!
Lol
View attachment 1056584

I contributed a badge pic and would like to buy a copy of your fine book please. Pm me at your leisure.
Thank you,
Chris
Ha Ha Ha
Old kissin' Dickie Dawson! It's been a long time since I've seen him. Thanks for the memories. Barry

“Number one answer!!
Ding ding ding, Winner!
Lol
View attachment 1056584

Thank you,
Chris

And he had Tootsie Roll Pops, lucky contestants! Wonder if one was the winning lollipop? :)

Back