When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A warning...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dasberger

I live for the CABE
Previously I had commented about my experience with an unresponsive seller @Underground Bicycle Shop. Back on March 18th I paid for a teens Iver drop stand that I was very glad to find after a couple years of searching. Anyway the part never showed and I never received a tracking number after multiple requests.

If you recall seller told me he wouldn't update tracking until I took my post down. I never personally attacked seller although he made it seem like it. There were others who were also having some issues and some members suggested a suspension. I never commented or spoke to mods about a suspension.

Last communication I had was April 2 when he sent me a screen shot stating my address was undeliverable. Ok... I resent my address assuming he labeled it incorrectly. He said the item would reship.

He was then suspended and I had no way to communicate. I tried tracking him down through his retail stores with no luck. It has now been over a month (almost 2 since paid) since he said he would resend. I'm guessing since he was suspended he figured he no longer needed to honor the transaction.

So aside from being an absolute jerk about the situation it seems Reed is also a THEIF. Do business at your own risk!

I see his suspension has been lifted but a permanent ban seems more fitting at this point. Happy to share screen shots of our conversation with the MODS

Good news is he has to wake up in beautiful New Jersey everyday and that seems like punishment enough 🤣🤣

@Dave Stromberger
@markivpedalpusher
@onecatahula

…he has to wake up in beautiful New Jersey everyday and that seems like punishment enough 🤣🤣
As opposed to what? Atlanta?..No, Thanks…You’re talking out your a$$…I don’t know this guy, but his shops are in Highland Park & Matawan ,down the shore..Both beautiful towns..I’ve been to Atlanta , no desire to ever go back…

Probably the dropstand came off the Iver he parted out but, sold the complete bike to a member here. And never received the bike or communication. Except for a refund with no explanation.

He's made his bed and now has to sleep in it.

I had an encounter with that seller. I had wanted to possibly purchase a couple of TOC handlebar bells, but I wanted to know the diameters first. So, I sent a message asking that question. No reply. Sent the same message again every 5 days roughly for a couple of weeks, still nothing. Then I asked him why he refuses to talk to me. Of course, no reply. Oh well, that's too bad- all I wanted to do was pay you money!

Previously I had commented about my experience with an unresponsive seller @Underground Bicycle Shop. Back on March 18th I paid for a teens Iver drop stand that I was very glad to find after a couple years of searching. Anyway the part never showed and I never received a tracking number after multiple requests.

If you recall seller told me he wouldn't update tracking until I took my post down. I never personally attacked seller although he made it seem like it. There were others who were also having some issues and some members suggested a suspension. I never commented or spoke to mods about a suspension.

Last communication I had was April 2 when he sent me a screen shot stating my address was undeliverable. Ok... I resent my address assuming he labeled it incorrectly. He said the item would reship.

He was then suspended and I had no way to communicate. I tried tracking him down through his retail stores with no luck. It has now been over a month (almost 2 since paid) since he said he would resend. I'm guessing since he was suspended he figured he no longer needed to honor the transaction.

So aside from being an absolute jerk about the situation it seems Reed is also a THEIF. Do business at your own risk!

I see his suspension has been lifted but a permanent ban seems more fitting at this point. Happy to share screen shots of our conversation with the MODS

Good news is he has to wake up in beautiful New Jersey everyday and that seems like punishment enough 🤣🤣

@Dave Stromberger
@markivpedalpusher
@onecatahula

So I now see "Suspended" again but why not "Banned"? It doesn't look like he got the message to me.

i'll throw my experience in to the ring ..eye sent $ for a 1902 Columbia catalog ... after several emails still no communication or catalog or returned $ ... disappointed ...

Probably the dropstand came off the Iver he parted out but, sold the complete bike to a member here. And never received the bike or communication. Except for a refund with no explanation.

He's made his bed and now has to sleep in it.
You're probably correct and I'm sure he sold it to someone else for more money. The frame is still on ebay. It was listed here too, I assume to rub in my face.

Back