When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A White Bicycle...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pantmaker

I live for the CABE
A very thoughtful caber gave me the hat tip on this rare beauty. The white Corvette is the albino deer of the middleweight classification.

Screenshot_2016-04-11-22-33-07-1.png

Screenshot_2016-04-11-19-40-43.png

View attachment 304533

about time you found one for sale.they don't come up for sale often.including yours,I've seen pics of 6 or 7 complete bikes now.
can't wait to see it all cleaned up.will be a jewel in your fleet.you should find a nice white Fairlady to keep him company.pretty rare,but I know where one is hiding.

There is an unofficial registry of these. I believe there were about 12 on the list when I had mine. Mine was in comparable condition and I eventually sold it to a car guy who was hell bent on restoring it even though I told him it would kill the value of the bike. He said he didn't care because he had a white Corvette as a kid and he wanted the bike to be nice. I told him he may have difficulty getting the correct decals as well to try to dissuade him but more than likely that bike has a nice, shiny paint job on it with black Schwinn decals! At least the serial number was included in the registry so if the bike ever surfaces again it is documented as an original white bike. Much more rare than the five speed bikes. V/r Shawn

Back