When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A White Bicycle...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
How does one get thier bike on this registry?

the registry is on another forum.you can post pics of yours along with the serial number here and I can add it.you can also join schwinnbikeforum and post there.I plan on starting a thread here soon with all the info if you want to wait.

image.jpeg

Old thread, I know... but I just found this in my decal stash. Too bad it's the only one I have. I don't have the top tube or seat tube decals. It's different than the one in the pic... but what other color bike could it go on? Seems to me, white is the only option. Different year?

decal - Schwinn Corvette - white.jpg

Old thread, I know... but I just found this in my decal stash. Too bad it's the only one I have. I don't have the top tube or seat tube decals. It's different than the one in the pic... but what other color bike could it go on? Seems to me, white is the only option. Different year?

View attachment 653395
One year,one model.not aware of any other bike that used it.

Back