When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A year without Paul Genaro

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Loved paul when I was picking the east coast I would stay on his couch. We would travel together and day dream about past finds and new ones. I met him in Ohio at an antique motorcycle meet. He was with his pup and in his little car. We became close and I always checked on him over the years. I remember turning him onto a Model A pile with some other early car parts and he lived on that for along time. We would see each other at Hershey and grab a quick conversation. He was legend then and always will be. I was glad to see this post I miss him as well.

Paul lived in the OC back when we all had the swap meet scene/ pedal pusher/ doc gibsons/ old town Huntington Beach swap meets etc- and was kinda ornery-!- U had to get to know him- turned out he was a big guy with a big heart - on the East coast he seemed more in his element and super knowledgeable as we all knew - and multi faceted with the early stuff way before the curve- Ultimately I’d say he was the best type of human- the real kind !- missing him too- Walt

I do remember a cantankerous OLD MAN at Ann Arbor or Memory Lane that i bought a Junker to ride around on and was looking for a tire and he had a POS balloon tire . I looked at the tire and he says to me" Ya want that tire kid"? I said" How much"? He says" 10 bucks". I said "Kid what? 5 bucks.. NOPE! 10 bucks.. I walk away and he say's, "JUST take it"... Then he says Ya need a tube for that"? Nope, I'm good... Never caught his name, but i do remember a clapped out Nissan, so it was him... Rest in peace Paul...

FB_IMG_1619036803641.jpg

Paul lived in the OC back when we all had the swap meet scene/ pedal pusher/ doc gibsons/ old town Huntington Beach swap meets etc- and was kinda ornery-!- U had to get to know him- turned out he was a big guy with a big heart - on the East coast he seemed more in his element and super knowledgeable as we all knew - and multi faceted with the early stuff way before the curve- Ultimately I’d say he was the best type of human- the real kind !- missing him too- Walt
OC swap meet/Bicycle Pedal'r, Bike Wizzard, Sea Schwinn, recycled cycle...
cruising the strand in a one speed balloon tired beast!!! Good ole days! ♥️

Back