When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A4 1964 Deluxe Stingray

-

stoney

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have been upgrading some stuff on it the past few weeks. A BIG THANK YOU to Joe @stingrayjoe for the Schwinn Westwind front tire, also to Brady @Clark58mx for some hardware and a nice set of grips. Not a perfect bike or 100% correct but oh well. It's a rider. Just waiting for my guard to come back

SANY0375.JPG

SANY0376.JPG

Last edited:
What a cool rider! A few years ago I had a sky blue N4 deluxe ray but it was way rough. Too rough for my preferences so I sold it on eBay. It went to a buyer in Japan! I hate to guess what his shipping costs were!

In hindsight I miss it, prices on early rays have really rallied and I sold it cheaply. I'll never be able to find one that cheap again...

What a cool rider! A few years ago I had a sky blue N4 deluxe ray but it was way rough. Too rough for my preferences so I sold it on eBay. It went to a buyer in Japan! I hate to guess what his shipping costs were!

In hindsight I miss it, prices on early rays have really rallied and I sold it cheaply. I'll never be able to find one that cheap again...

Decent early ones have gone crazy I agree. A couple of years ago I got rid of a real nice Coppertone May '63 all original and a real nice early '64 Opal. They went fairly cheap I feel, especially for the prices today. Oh well, can't keep it all. Wish I had the Opal back though.

Last edited:
Back