When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A4 1964 Deluxe Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stoney

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have been upgrading some stuff on it the past few weeks. A BIG THANK YOU to Joe @stingrayjoe for the Schwinn Westwind front tire, also to Brady @Clark58mx for some hardware and a nice set of grips. Not a perfect bike or 100% correct but oh well. It's a rider. Just waiting for my guard to come back

SANY0375.JPG

SANY0376.JPG

Last edited:
What a cool rider! A few years ago I had a sky blue N4 deluxe ray but it was way rough. Too rough for my preferences so I sold it on eBay. It went to a buyer in Japan! I hate to guess what his shipping costs were!

In hindsight I miss it, prices on early rays have really rallied and I sold it cheaply. I'll never be able to find one that cheap again...

What a cool rider! A few years ago I had a sky blue N4 deluxe ray but it was way rough. Too rough for my preferences so I sold it on eBay. It went to a buyer in Japan! I hate to guess what his shipping costs were!

In hindsight I miss it, prices on early rays have really rallied and I sold it cheaply. I'll never be able to find one that cheap again...

Decent early ones have gone crazy I agree. A couple of years ago I got rid of a real nice Coppertone May '63 all original and a real nice early '64 Opal. They went fairly cheap I feel, especially for the prices today. Oh well, can't keep it all. Wish I had the Opal back though.

Last edited:
Back