When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AACA Museum "Survivor Exhibit" in Hershey, PA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mikecuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
AACA Museum "Survivor Exhibit" in Hershey, PA Going on now. My Indian Scout is on display with the cars, trucks, motorcycles and Tucker cars. A very nice Museum for young and old folks. I could not find my original seat, so I installed a seat on the bike.

DSCN8798.JPG

Last edited:
This stunning relic Evans cycle is part of the permanent display at the AACA Museum. I tried to buy it from the Museum. That was a no go. But, I live close enough I can go visit it anytime.

Nice Bike !! In 2004 I drove right by the Museum headed to the Hershey Swap-meet The plan was to go back and check out the Museum but never did, We didn't realized how big the meet was and three days later I was on the plane flying back Cali ..G" I was so close , If I ever make it out there that would be a for sure place to stop and visit.

The things that stood out to me when I went there was the early Ford letter cars and the Tucker exhibits. I really need to make one of those swaps! V/r Shawn

Back