When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Abandoned 1960’s Seneca

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would try an oxy bath on it just for fun.Ya never know what it may come out like.
Are you talking like oxy clean? I'll have to give that a try. Thanks. Razin.
I knew of a DODGE Seneca, but never a Seneca BICYCLE. Cool find! Not worth restoring though, but might be a good rat rod or custom. I’m sure the frame is still solid, and that Star sprocket and chain guard has potential.
I am in the process of trying to buy this bike as we talk. We'll see how it goes. Razin.

Oxy or OA is Oxalic Acid (wood bleach). A very mild acid used to remove rust. You can do a search in the restoration section for how to use it and the results. Here are before/after of my '34 Huffman. V/r Shawn

DSC_0028%20(2).jpg

DSC_0032%20(2)%20-%20Copy.JPG

DSC_0038%20(2)%20-%20Copy.JPG

DSC_0681%20-%20Copy.JPG

DSC_0692%20-%20Copy.JPG

DSC_0698%20-%20Copy.JPG

Oxy or OA is Oxalic Acid (wood bleach). A very mild acid used to remove rust. You can do a search in the restoration section for how to use it and the results. Here are before/after of my '34 Huffman. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1031931

View attachment 1031932

View attachment 1031933

View attachment 1031934

View attachment 1031935

View attachment 1031936
Wow!! What a difference that makes. Takes away the rust, and leaves the original paint. Thanks Shawn. Razin.

Back