When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

? about 1939 Western Auto

-
V

ventura

Greeting's, I am a newbie so please bear with me. I have my dad's 1939 Western Auto bike. I know it's a 1939 because I have the receipt's showing the lay-away payments my grandmother made. Does anyone have any idea of value? I remember my dad said he forgot and left it outside one night. So besides that one night it's always been inside. It was repainted blue in the 60's when I got it. Thanks in advance & God Bless. Mike e-mail [email protected]

Your dad's bike with paperwork and memories...priceless. J/K. Pics will be of obvious help. Value is greatly affected by demand, options and overall condition. Despite being well cared for, the fact that it has been repainted (unless it was a very good job) may negatively affect the value to some collectors. So get some clear photos posted and let the experts here (not including me) chime in on possible value.

are you guys first in line?
vbulletin

seriously though photos needed. Western used several manufacturers during this year and this seriously affects value. the repaint makes it a candidate for restore as it will never be an original again.
Scott:cool:

Back