When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

about pedal blocks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
ok, who is an expert on pedal blocks?
I was told that the blocks for the Torrington aero pedals on my streamliner should look like Torrington 8 blocks. another guy said they were similar but the lines are more pronounced. does anyone know for sure?
Scott:cool:
P1010803.gif

Torrington 15s(tear drop/airflow) pedals and 8s use the same blocks, the ones on the right in your picture. Some other tear drop pedals(Persons, etc.) may be different. The ones on Elgin Bluebird bikes are larger and weighted so the drop is always pointing forward. Actually I've never seen an authentic Torrington tear drop pedal on an original bike that had the larger 10 type blocks...

I will Check...

I have to dig deep in the basement... I have a original pair on a Girly Airflow I will check;)

Most of the torrington 8s I got use the blocks on the left maybe later style verses early style on right....?

I even have 5 different styles of wooden blocks soooo finding the original pedals used will help...

I just need to tie a rope around my waist and notify next of kin I am going down there...

J A M I E

Back