When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

about posting catalogs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
Ok you guys, where are the catalogs, flyers, news ads, etc.? I have posted a bunch of ads here for you guys and I think there has only been one guy who has shared back. ads are expensive or take work to dig up. I have hours in adjusting size and color. I don't know how many questions I've answered, bikes I've looked up in my literature, photos I've posted. somebody post something! share! I don't even care if it isn't something I am interested in, I just don't want to think I'm the only one willing to share! If you don't have anything don't feel pressured I'm mainly talking about those guys who get stuff and hoard it as though posting copies somehow takes away from the usefulness of it.
Ok, I feel better
vbulletin

Here I'll even start it off:
monarch1898lionlg.gif

Scott:cool:

Years ago when I had my web site classicriders.com I can't even begin to tell you teh countless hours I spent researching, answering emails, writing articles, and editing existing articles I did.
I finally gave up the web site for several reasons. With four young children, I was stretching myself too thin and I also started to suffer burn out. With quality sites like the Cabe and Nostalgic.net, among others, I felt there was a lot of redundancy. I forwarded all of my web content to Scott here at the Cabe for future use, so the info wasn;t lost.
I still research and hunt for information whenever I get the chance, and I share anything I may know or find during my endless quest. Here is my latest find.
I actually found this old newspaper ad laying in thebottom of an old salvaged cast iron bathtub. It was ripped in half so I taped it together and will have it laminated. You just never know where your going to find something.
http://www.antiquebikeparts.com/greg/100_1961.jpg

Last edited:
you know thats an easy one to remake. My wife knows to make evelopes out of anything and I bet if I printed off a few of these I could make custom evelopes

Thanks for posting all those catalogs or posting all those catalogs Fleetwood!

Here are pix of the 1935 Sears catalog.

Attachments

• sears35a.jpg
    sears35a.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 52
  • sears35b.jpg
    sears35b.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 63
Does anyone have an aluminum Silver Gull? Don't recall ever seeing one.

Elgin Gull Story

Click on Oakland museum link.

Scroll about half way down the page and read the story...interesting!

nbhaa.com

Back