When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

About to buy my first Schwinn - help greatly appreciated!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Unless money is no object I'd probably just find a correct rack and seat and call it a day. To restore this bike would not be economically feasible. V/r Shawn

I agree with all the above comments.The bike certainly has issues to the purist but as a rider you did good. Do to the rarity in your country,I would make sure you lock the bike anytime you are not on it. Enjoy the bike.I am sure you will get many lookers when you ride it.

Thank you very much for your help and your comments. I bought it to ride and enjoy, so I'm very satisfied with my purchase right now.
For the seat... I'm uncertain which one to choose since I also have to settle for whatever I can find around here. Would it be an outrage if I bought a new but vintage looking seat made by Brooks? The B135 looks decent. Any suggestions?

Back