When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace's high

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
blister in the sun

Thanks for the comments, I'm really pleased with this one.
I wouldn't say I have scouts, but I would say that I treat people fairly that bring things to my attention.
Yep, still rural areas, barns, and a lot of older establishments here in the Commonwealth to pull from...I feel very fortunate to be here in these circumstances, but it ain't like these bicycles are dropping in my lap.
Plan on replacing the air bolt in addition to a seat wear tab and slapping on some firestone high speed tires, cuz that's how the purist in me rolls Dave.
Chris

Big Bicycle Brother

By "scouts," Chris really means that he has an underground bunker where he

directs a whole cadre of drones via a panel of monitors so that he can see through

old rotted wood rafters and roofs in the hinterland. We now see that the initial cash

outlay for all of this top secret equipment is beginning to reap benefits and, a rather

nice bicycle collection.

So it's true.... some of the old bikes were painted! The only ones I find are the ones that came in rust.
Nice looking bike. Yet another to add to my list of dreams.

Very cool bike. I am surprised you could find NOS grips for that bike. Is it an obscure model? I like the very obscure, unusual and rare bikes that are seldom seen or heard of. I like that paint scheme.

Back