When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Acorn Ice Cream Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

billmille

'Lil Knee Scuffer
This vendor bike has been posted in the discussion forum on The Cabe. You can see the detail mostly that was involved in building this bike. The bearings have been cleaned, repacked and sealed. The tires are in new condition. The tub has been replaced with new metal, shaped and bent to the exact shape of the original. It was newly insulated before tub was welded. The suspension was sand blasted, primed and painted. The cooler has been cleaned and ready for use. The lights have a new 12 volt ATV battery to light them up. This bike has its original skip link chain which I think date to early 1040's. It also has its original brass Acorn Sheet Metal tag and serial number. I have lots of time into this as well the researching for parts. Not all of the bike is original. The frame, wheel, brakes, chain, are original. The other parts date back to the 50's. I have $650.00 dollars into this unit. Paint, sheet metal, parts, stencils, sand blasting, and painter. It had come out of Cleveland Ohio. Used at the Cleveland Indians stadium in the day. There were several decals and ice cream signs painted found while stripping. $2,200 330 608 2369 Bill

DSC02831.JPG

DSC02840.JPG

DSC02895.JPG

DSC02837.JPG

DSC02834.JPG

DSC02838.JPG

DSC02842.JPG

DSC02846.JPG

Back