When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Acorn Ice Cream Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
PM sent on wiring 12V setup

ice 2.JPG

Hello,

Thanks for the info on the electrical on the bike. The picture was awesome and explained everything that I needed to know!!

I have a few more questions and there will be more after that. How do you date one of these? I have the data plate still on the chest and it says model B serial number 6230. Is there a serial number list out there someplace?? I pulled the crank and it is a schwinn crank marked AS & CO on one side and maybe a 4 digit number on the other. I can't read the number. Did schwinn make the bike portion of this bike?? The cooler box is made by the Acorn sheet metal company of Chicago so it isn't a far stretch that Schwinn might have done the bike portion. I have not found a serial number on the bike portion yet. Any info on these subjects would be a great help. Thanks again.

Fred
Sparta, Wi.

Hello,

Still looking for info on how to date these thing. Is there a serial number list out there? Who built the bike part?? Thanks.

Fred

Back