When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ad Photos CWC Double Bar Roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Demzie

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone have any Advertisements covering the 1937/1938 Cleveland Welding Double Bar Roadster models?
I'd love to see one All Original and restored or at least all complete and correct if not restored.

Erin

This is mine. Original except tires and guard is off a girls bike.
FB_IMG_1589414953667.jpg

I've got a few of your picks saved of this.
As I understand, most of these models didnt leave the factory with a tank, huh?

View attachment 1194720

I gave this a pass out of financial reach recently. It so closely resembled a Snaptank Colson I just couldnt.
A good library is indespensible and pays for itself pretty quickly if you mess with this old stuff very much. Yea that still blows my mind how well that snap tank fit that frame--as good as it would a Colson! This bike left last week for a new home. V/r Shawn

A good library is indespensible and pays for itself pretty quickly if you mess with this old stuff very much. Yea that still blows my mind how well that snap tank fit that frame--as good as it would a Colson! This bike left last week for a new home. V/r Shawn
It's a brilliant fit, no doubts.
I saw that it sold and I'm so happy something that wicked found a keeper that was able to give it the love it deserved.
I read somewhere else here in the Cabe a Very small amount of these were sold from factory with tank but they did make them and they Were CWC specific.

Theres a whole write up here somewhere. I just saw it digging around last night.

Erin

Back