When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Added More Hand Grips Coke Bottle Elgin Torpedo Finger grips Seconds $12.50 shipped

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rideahiggins

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Old thread

Old thread Do not request items from this thread
I have a bunch of grips for sale. Some are not quite first quality, some are. Some have some dull spots or little blisters. All the problems are cosmetic. So here is the deal a pair shipped!! If you want more than one pair it's $ for the first pair and $ for each additional pair. Quatities are limited so when these are gone the deals over. If paying by paypal please put your shipping address in the paypal payment memo box. They are going fast! I added a few more and here is whats left. The coke bottle grips in the top row are 5-1/4" long the ones in the bottom two rows are 4-5/8" long. There are some Schwinn grips, a pair of cork grips. The childs flanged grips are for a 3/4" bar. There are some Western Flyer grips in the bottom row.

020.jpg
021.jpg
022.jpg

Last edited:
I would like 1 pair of the black coke bottle grips and the blue finger grips. PM sent.

Last edited:
I need a set of the prewar black Monark grips and a set of black Elgin torpedo grips. Just let me know. Thanks, Shawn

I have a bunch of grips for sale. These are not quite first quality. Some have some dull spots or little blisters. The white one have some black spots. All the problems are cosmetic. So here is the deal $12.50 a pair shipped!! If you want more than one pair it's $12.50 for the first pair and $11.50 for each additional pair. Quatities are limited so when these are gone the deals over. If paying by paypal please put your shipping address in the paypal payment memo box. ALL BLUE GRIPS ARE SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
View attachment 85300View attachment 85301View attachment 85299

Ill take 2 pairs of the long blacks and a pair of blue torpedo's if available.

coke Bottle grips

People have been asking how long the Coke botle grips are. The black and white one in the back row are 5-1/4" long and the black ones in the middle row are 4-5/8" long.

Any chance that you have any of the "Pre-war Monark" grips WITH OUT the streamer holes. It's been my experience/belief that the pre-war grips did not have the holes? BTW, NICE grips! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back