When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

added the 1979 & 1980 Murray catalogs to the Murray site

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I love these bikes. Too bad the first two bikes I like are most likely never seen today or anytime in the future.

1979 Team Murray 9-5360.

Free Flight 0-5290.

Monterey 0-5080 2-Speed. I only saw 1 before and the person only liked it because of the hub but not the bike itself and I think they considered the bike itself as crap when it looked like it was in good original condition.

Added the 81, 82 and 83 catalogs also, will be adding the 85, 86 and 87 as soon as I get them scanned..

I love these bikes. Too bad the first two bikes I like are most likely never seen today or anytime in the future.

1979 Team Murray 9-5360.

Free Flight 0-5290.

Monterey 0-5080 2-Speed. I only saw 1 before and the person only liked it because of the hub but not the bike itself and I think they considered the bike itself as crap when it looked like it was in good original condition.
I have a 79' but going off of your serial numbers this is a 9-5310? 20181220_234517.jpg

20181221_000744.jpg

I got one for xmas, 80 or 81, two tone red. Cool bike, until my Dad backed over it in the driveway!

Back