When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adding links to a skip tooth

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Gully

I live for the CABE
Anyone able to do this if I send it to ya? I have a real nice Diamond I need 2 links added to. I already tried 2 links and masters and it just looks funny.

The metal link guide channel too narrow for skiptooth width, so used dremel to grind off metal tab to fit skiptooth. See red arrow kmc tool from Amazon. I prefer large hand held tool vs mini size chain tool. But probly motorcycle chain tool works too, and cheaper with no need to modify. 👌👍

20230127_072159.jpg

The metal link guide channel too narrow for skiptooth width, so used dremel to grind off metal tab to fit skiptooth. See red arrow kmc tool from Amazon. I prefer large hand held tool vs mini size chain tool. But probly motorcycle chain tool works too, and cheaper with no need to modify. 👌👍

View attachment 1775983

I'll give it shot as I have a good donor chain. Sure would save looking for chains all the time. Thanks!!

Back