When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Addison swap/ or any swap in chicagoland area

-

Junkman Bob

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Does anyone have any info in the next Addison swap ?
Or any other up coming swap in the Chicagoland area?
Bob

Yes I’ve been wondering myself any local swap/ shows coming up. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to Joe he’s the person who throws the Arlington Heights show and he told me he was trying to find a spot for an August show. If I find out anything I’ll make sure I post it. We do need more swaps in the Chicago land area.

Thanks for the info 57 chevy
Yea that would be great if you hear anything . If i hear anything i will post as well .
I believe theres a seap in portland indiana i believe next week but not sure how far it is

Thanks 57
Junkman

Thanks for the info 57 chevy
Yea that would be great if you hear anything . If i hear anything i will post as well .
I believe theres a seap in portland indiana i believe next week but not sure how far it is

Thanks 57
Junkman
Hey Junkman I just spotted this show in wood dale il. I haven’t confirmed it but I’m planning on calling the restaurant just to make sure. Once I do that I’m posting it on the cabe to get more people to go
3DB9F81C-08D9-49CF-97BB-7C89255FB08B.jpeg

Back