When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adjustable Handlebars

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

josehuerta

Finally riding a big boys bike
I don't know a lot about these except that they look spectacular mounted. Among others they may have been fitted to the Compax being discussed in the Old Bikes forum. I've also read they may have been made by Torrington, but there are no brand marks that I have detected. They have been replated - appears to be chrome. There is a blemish on the stem, tried to show in the last pic and some flaking around the pivot in the center but still look very good. The wing nut says "Phillips Made in England - looks to be a wheel wing nut - and I think surely was a fastener of convenience for someone. $210 shipped from 88030 New Mexico. Any form of payment is good.
Adjustable Bars Chrome (1).jpg
Adjustable Bars Chrome (2).jpg
Adjustable Bars Chrome (3).jpg
Adjustable Bars Chrome (4).jpg
Adjustable Bars Chrome (5).jpg
Adjustable Bars Chrome (7).jpg

Nice!

I need to get my brain hard wired to the CABE so I do not keep missing these good deals on adjustable bars and battery tubes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back