When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Advice needed for Schwinn purchase

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Murphy's!! have you ever gone over the hill to Sheepranch? my brother owns what was once the Sheepranch Brewery. it's on the side of a hill with the bar up top and brewery below. there are several cool old buildings in Sheepranch.
Actually I haven't been to Sheepranch. We tried to take the backway down from West Point which would have gone through there but we got lost on the dirt roads as there were no signs so just hopped back out to 49. I'll have to check that out next time we're up that way. It sounds really cool. I'll invite my cousin too. He's a micro brewery connoisseur.

Here's some info I found online:

1623549382899.png

Heavy-duty American A14​

American - made delivery bicycle
  • A14 - American, Heavy Duty .......... $59.95 / 2-speed ... $69.95
1623549579875.png

Does anyone know how to tell if it's a regular or King size frame?

Actually I haven't been to Sheepranch. We tried to take the backway down from West Point which would have gone through there but we got lost on the dirt roads as there were no signs so just hopped back out to 49. I'll have to check that out next time we're up that way. It sounds really cool. I'll invite my cousin too. He's a micro brewery connoisseur.

Sheepranch Road is directly across the street from the old Murphy's Hotel.

Here's some info I found online:

View attachment 1428886

Heavy-duty American A14​

American - made delivery bicycle
  • A14 - American, Heavy Duty .......... $59.95 / 2-speed ... $69.95
View attachment 1428888

Does anyone know how to tell if it's a regular or King size frame?
Yours looks like a regular frame. The space behind the headtube is different on the king size frames, the length of the headtube is longer in proportion to the top bar and cantilever bars. Hard to explain but if you compare a regular and king size frame side by side you'll see it.

Back