When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Advice on buyer not responding

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Another scam I was previously forced to walk through was where a buyer bought a real expensive thing from me ($350).
I mailed it with tracking and proper insurance. I followed the package via the USPS site and it was marked "delivered."
Two days later he emails me and asks where it is.
Long story short, he wants me to start an insurance claim with the PO to get my money back and he gets to keep the items. I told him that I sent the package un-insured and he would need to talk with his mailman. I did that in case he was stupid enough to get mad and tell me he knows I did.... Next was crickets and then he started a eBay claim and eBay sided with me since it was marked delivered.
I have also had eBay let the buyer keep stuff and then refunded me for it so the only person assed out is eBay or their insurance company.
So many different ways to be unsatisfied on both sids = Not worth it

While eBay allows you to reach the widest audience possible I think too many buyers are gaming the system because they know 98% of the time they will win. Not worth it to me either. V/r Shawn

Back