When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADVISE PLEASE ON SCHWINN BREEZE TIRES!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I noticed that these Kenda tires have been coming back into stock slowly, so more must have been produced and shipped over. Part of it is COVID shutting down production facilities for periods of time, and part of it is that there's a shipping and receiving back up in many of the west coast ports. The prices for these tires have significantly inflated since COVID started. Some years ago, $40 would buy you a set of tires and tubes, and the shipping needed to get them. Now it is $30 for just one tire, without shipping. The white walls have always seemed a little harder to find than the gum or the black. They're of OK quality, and tend to sell well because there appears to be no viable competition for new production tires. Old stock tires tended to be better made, but that's a different matter. Jumping from 590mm (English 3-speed size) to 597mm (Schwinn 3-speed size) causes you to drop from a few new tire options, to just the one. I wish something like a new Schwalbe or Panaracer mid-level quality was available for the Schwinn rims. You gain a lot by moving from a basic level tire like Kenda up to Schwalbe or Panaracer.

Last edited:
******These KENDA TIRES are difficult for the novice to get the tire seated properly on the wheel where you do not have a HOP because of uneven seating by a novice. (Any person that has experience replacing bicycle tires will find it easy enough to do, but first-timers or those that do not have much experience may find it challenging.................................go slow and do not use anything that would tear the rubber at the wire....)

changed my first flat when I was about 10. 15,000 plus road miles and many flats since then. I'm 61 now, and it appears I am still a novice at changing tires.

Kenda's are junk. search ebay for good originals, they are still out there. Kenda's are the only tire I have even used that will have obvious high and low spots when mounted and need a massage to get them right. I bought a bike and the guy gave me 4 Kendas. they will be used on bikes I plan to sell.

These Kenda tires are also being sold in an all-white variant now as well. I have not seen that before, but apparently all-white is an option now. Frankly, the all-white is kind of ugly, but "takes all kinds", I guess. It appears to be otherwise the same tire as the black or the white wall with straight line tread. Prices are still inflated in many cases because of supply issues. But if you absolutely must have all-white, new tires...

Yeah, the straight sided rims and tires sometimes suck to get the bead seated first time. I think any tire you can easily slip on by hand will be that way.
People use a lot of different fluids on the bead to get it to seat first time. Just use something that will evaporate and/or wont gum the rubber. I use liquid silicone. First time every time.

I carry all 3 sidewall colors at my store in Detroit.
Yep they went up quite a bit.
Nope I do not ship. Sold at the store only....

Back