When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aerocycle On Rrb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Figured it was a good idea to post all his pics here for our own data base:cool:
2yv4as7.jpg

jl2h4w.jpg

118qg4n.jpg

jg5tfd.jpg

153o86b.jpg

2sbadzl.jpg

2wmqu1d.jpg

23wv1vc.jpg

263fyx4.jpg

16iv8k9.jpg

Isn't that guy wanting to sell it? Why would someone tell him not to post it on here because his "inbox will get full".

Schwinn Aerocycle for Sale $12,000 ! on 1stdibs website....

Is this for Real?

Here is the link

https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/m...ibles/sports/schwinn-aerocycle/i.d.-f_876327/

After you land on the page use the side arrows to scroll through all 7 images or see below...

View attachment 332817

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332819

View attachment 332820
View attachment 332821

View attachment 332822

View attachment 332823

I don't think this bike is original as it appears to be. You can see a lot of work done on rack and struts, handlebars, and horn are surely replacements along with seat post and possibly pedals. Yea I know that's nit picking but $12k ain't chump change either (at least to me). V/r Shawn

I don't think this bike is original as it appears to be. You can see a lot of work done on rack and struts, handlebars, and horn are surely replacements along with seat post and possibly pedals. Yea I know that's nit picking but $12k ain't chump change either (at least to me). V/r Shawn
I agree with you Shawn,those look almost neon compared to the rest of the bike:D.If I were to buy that 12K bike is REPLACE those parts with some original lesser condition pieces..Cant imagine itd be that tough to find a used prewar seatpost at least..

Isn't that guy wanting to sell it? Why would someone tell him not to post it on here because his "inbox will get full".
Probably for the same reason someone would tell him it worth max $6500 but to put it up here for $7000 and not take any less.

Yeah, fortunately, he never got around to re chroming the chainguard, because that is the hardest original chrome piece to find.
I had a 36 Cycleplane/Motorbike that a previous owner did the same thing.
It was an original patina bike that all of the bright work had been re chromed.
I sold all of that stuff, and then slowly went about replacing it all with og chrome.
The chainguard turned out to be pretty tough to find.
This Aerocycle looks pretty good paint wise, but you'd sure hate to have to replace a bunch of stuff after shelling out 12 K on it.

Back