When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aerocycle On Rrb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Owner of the bike checking in here ... Been very busy, but I will try to get pictures of the inside of the tank tomorrow, provided i can borrow my sons phone (his is 4k mines not).

I hate to see it chopped up or parted out, and would prefer to sell it to an enthusiast who cherish it. Perhaps even a partial trade for a cheap cruiser (2-300) that I can have fun with...

As for why I chose RRB, it was due to fact that since the bicycle is so rare, there isn't much information available, let alone anyone who has come into contact with one past few years that I could find on google. I noticed a thread of someone coming upon one in a barn there, and figured it be a good place to start.

Good response......

Welcome to The Cabe.
We had a little gathering of Aerocycles at our fall swap meet last year.
It was fun to see a line up of these bikes in all their stages of antiquity.
Your bike is another nice addition to the family.
It's always interesting to see what a former owner decided to do with their bike.
In your case, the old airplane motif was just so passé and Black & Glow Juice was just so cool!
I remember when I was a kid, I painted Glow Juice dots on the ceiling of my bedroom so that I could see the stars at night.
Here is a picture of some of the Aerocycles that came out last fall.
3cef6a06d3f3dfd940b7b08e5df8d45c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oddly enough - seeing this bike cements for me just how much the appeal of the original is in the details - colors, accessories, graphics... and not in the form itself....:eek:...:(

There is nothing wrong with ebay at all. Yes, you pay fees, but it is precisely the auction format that allows for lightning to strike... selling prices sometimes far exceed learned estimates.

Last edited:
EBAY IT! Free listing fees if you set a price on a 30 day listing, you can always do the make offer thing with that. Instead of having a relative few people making you offers and I cant really say much about the morality of those who probably have contacted you with offers....you get the a lot wider audience and could screen folks a bit too through messages if you kept your BIN price high enough to make sure it is not a evil parter outter or other person you deem unworthy of the bikes possession.

EBAY IT! Free listing fees if you set a price on a 30 day listing, you can always do the make offer thing with that. Instead of having a relative few people making you offers and I cant really say much about the morality of those who probably have contacted you with offers....you get the a lot wider audience and could screen folks a bit too through messages if you kept your BIN price high enough to make sure it is not a evil parter outter or other person you deem unworthy of the bikes possession.

I think a Buy It Now price would be silly for him, a RESERVE price would be smarter, set a price he would like to obtain, and hope it gets there.

dougfisk is correct, eBay is a good thing, it will create competition and hopefully get him the best price, even after fees.

Oddly enough - seeing this bike cements for me just how much the appeal of the original is in the details - colors, accessories, graphics... and not in the form itself....:eek:...:(
I agree.
Ultimately this bike will find the right owner that will invest in restoring it, but I'm not that guy.
I'm the guy that will take an original with hardly the remnants of the plane decal over an accurate, professional repaint and that gap widens with acquisition cost.
Chris

Why would a BIN price with best offer be "Silly"? Your silly, silly. Hell, this whole thing is silly. Im gonna sell seashells with sally on the silly seashore to make some money to bid on this puppy. lolooo

It's silly because if he sets it too low and doesn't let the market determine the price he won't get the most he can from the sale. A high reserve allows him to sell if he wants, or chose to relist it.

It's also silly because I didn't want to call the Buy It Now idea stupid lol

You better start selling a lot of silly sea shells if you want to be a player on this one lolooo

It's silly because if he sets it too low and doesn't let the market determine the price he won't get the most he can from the sale. A high reserve allows him to sell if he wants, or chose to relist it.

It's also silly because I didn't want to call the Buy It Now idea stupid lol

You better start selling a lot of silly sea shells if you want to be a player on this one lolooo
What are you 12 years old?

Back