When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aerocycle On Rrb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I am 13 & that bike comeing home to me ha ha ha ha ha ha
Muwhahhaha...If you want it, I KNOW it will! I was unaware of the crazy price of the ops bike, i was good to 4-5K, but this is gonna get silly! Im just ready for the auction and let everyone get their wallets out :D Some sentimental stuff for me, but Id rather a chainless or 3 or a rare CWC for the numbers being tossed about.

Well time for an update I guess... Ive run into some hard times, and as much as I wanted to keep it, I must part with it or loose my house. :(

Bike will be up for sale next couple days to the highest bidder, unless someone can offer a cash deal before I throw it up on ebay. It saddens me to even type this, and the amount of stress I am under is incredible.

I will be posting it in the for sale section, as advised .... sorry mods (y)

Last edited:
If you are listing it here it needs a final sale price. If you want best offer list it on ebay. Im very sorry to hear that you hit hard times. I wish you well with a speedy sale.

Well time for an update I guess... Ive run into some hard times, and as much as I wanted to keep it, I must part with it or loose my house. :(

Bike will be up for sale next couple days to the highest bidder, unless someone can offer a cash deal before I throw it up on ebay. It saddens me to even type this, and the amount of stress I am under is incredible.

I will be posting it in the for sale section, as advised .... sorry mods (y)

It's just a bike in the end. Always make sure you 'land on your feet' first; bikes come after that. I hope things improve for you.

Back